Monday, October 20, 2008

Who Wants To Bake, and eat?


I'm so behind on my posting but will get back on it within the week. I have been sooo busy and you, my e-BFF's will hear about it all soon. Nothing to exciting but I like to keep things current.

So back to my topic. Who wants to come over the first week in November and bake a little. Shari offered to help me learn to bake bread. What do you say Shari would that work for you? We could chat and bake and have some fun. I hope it is cold and we could have a fire going!! Put your response in the comments area. I LOVE the FALL!

5 comments:

Shari said...

Jeez Lueeze I thought you fell off the blogging earth! It would be fun to set up a baking party wouldn't it? I'm game. Let me know when!

Shari said...

P.S. I thought of you yesterday as I picked up my burrito and D.P. from Taco Bell. :)

Erin said...

Also LOVE the Fall, however I don't share the same love for baking! Sounds like a party though so keep me updated on the date. :)
(speaking of loving Fall we just got back from Virginia and the leaves were BEAUTIFUL!)

Tiffany said...

I'm in :)

Ann said...

That is right up my alley!

I am so excited to hear about your weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!