I really want to remember this summer.
So here are some highlights without
- Creative writing camp for Sydney and Bella (They are loving it and I'm so surprised. I've never seen Bella reading so much.)
- Family only day. (No friends over. We did what we wanted all day. At the end of the day Preston said, "I love hanging out with my family.)
- Little league baseball camp for Preston. (I loved seeing him playing ball like a big boy. I got to see him hit a double and steal home.)
- Bella's soccer friends over for homemade pizza. (They even made a desert pizza, marshmallows and chocolate! )
- Impromptu date with Todd and Preston. (The girls were invited to go out to dinner with our neighbors girls and we had a sitter for Davis so we took Preston with us to Thai food. He was a great date! )
- Late evening scooter rides around the neighborhood.
- Wonderful friends who took the older three one afternoon so I could have a rest.
- Starting to decorate Preston's new room
Next week will include pictures!