Friday, September 19, 2008

My Favorite Time of the Year is Here!





Costco has everything I need for my favorite thing to do during the holiday season, BAKING!! I'm worried that since I have not been baking for a while I might need some practice before I start letting others eat my creations. Luckly I went to Costco the other day and they have these iteams and many more, in stock right now. The 25lb bag of flower was a steal! I couldn't carry the 50lb bag or it would have been in the cart! I will be going back now that I see what they have stocked there. I will just leave you with this, chocolate chips, nuts a plenty, all the holiday spices and much,much more!
I leave to bake with Bella and her friends that are here for a playdate.

6 comments:

Erin said...

K - I'm impressed! I wish I liked baking and cooking.

Shari said...

Woohoo!! I love baking too! Yesterday I made cookies and homemade bread! I hafta go get that big bag of flour for sure. So whatcha' making me this year Katy??? :)

Katy said...

seriously Shari- like $4.70 for 25lbs of flour. I paid that for 5lbs of whole wheat flour at Vons. I need you to teach me how to make bread! I have not been very successful.

Darci said...

Hey Katy! Cute blog posts. You're inspiring me, to be a better mom. My goodness, baking with the kids? aGHGHGH! great tithing lesson too!
And, one last but very important thing..great outfit today:)

Shari said...

HOly moly, that price is amazing! I can show you how to make bread. It's so easy. Better yet, how about I make you a loaf first so you can see if you like my recipe??

Ann said...

Katy,
So fun to hear from you on my blog! This is my favorite time of the year too! I just love these next three months. I had so much fun with Bella today. I have some funny stories for you!

xoxo Ann