Thursday, March 26, 2009

12 Things I Am To Tired To Do Today....

Today I am to tired to...

1. fight Preston to change out of his P.J.'s today, so I let him wear his footie PJ's with his rain boots because they are the only shoes that will fit over the feet of the PJ's.

2. fold the laundry, so it is in the washer going on it's third wash cycle because if it goes into the drier I will have to deal with it and if I leave it in wet it will get that funky smell. 

3. send Bella upstairs again for a weather appropriate outfit. She will learn that foggy weather does not mean t-shirt and shorts.

4.  do all the dishes from the two and half days without clean tap water. 

5. blog about my amazingly AWESOME life because that would require more than a list.

6.  make a real dinner. So I served the kids breaded chicken from a box, carrot sticks, apple sauce and milk. They were in heaven by the way. I'm starting to wonder why I cook so much.

7. to eat anything other then left-over mango tart. 

8.  make Sydney's Habitat project. So what if she is the ONLY kid in her class with a diorama that looks like a 1st grader actually made it. (I did supervise the use of the hot glue gun not that tired).

9. bath the kids. Sydney ended up giving them baths, I helped.

10. change out of my workout clothing, going on two day's now.

11. drive thru Mc Donalds for an XL diet coke. That say's something.

12. take Sydney to the Doctor for a fever. I'm waiting to see if any other symptoms appear. I usually run to the Doctor when any of the kids have a fever and 90 percent of the time it's a virus. I'll be wrong this time for sure because I'm playing the odds. 
 

Getting that off my chest makes me feel good enough to go up and tackle that laundry, maybe.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Too tired for Diet Coke? That could have given you the boost to fold the laundry! Girl, just call me next time..I'll deliver it to your door for you.

FYI...Eden just got over a virus that included a fever for 5 days. Of course I 'waited' it out for 3 of those days and then thought for sure she had strep or something. Nope. I contributed to my deductible for a stupid virus.

Erin said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has such a hard time fighting the kids to get dressed in the morning. They too always want warm weather clothes (skirts and dresses preferably) and usually Addie is kicking and screaming by the time our morning routine is underway. It's one thing I look forward to most about summer. No clothes struggles!

Loved the post! It's the kind we could all post over and over and over...