Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cousin Pictures!


We are missing our little cousins. 
Next week we will be in Utah and can visit three of them but the other to are in the frozen wasteland called Chicago. 
I don't think they are able to leave even if they wanted. 
Burrrr!!!

Three Little Mermaids!
Paige, Jessica, Madi, Sydney, Max (happy face) Bella, Adam and Preston on lap.
(This is the 100th picture we took. Can't get 9 kids to LOOK and SMILE at the same time!)


We are so lucky to have such fun cousins. Come back soon!
Love you!

3 comments:

Shari said...

I really need to venture over to La Jolla more often. How beautiful is the place we live??

Cute cousin pics.

Heather said...

Hi Katie! Erika led me to your blog, hope you don't mind! It's SO GREAT to see your cute family and to see these pictures of all the cousins! So, Gina is in UT and April in Chicago? I'd love to see Gina one of these days! Her oldest was just a babe when I saw her last! I saw your parents last year. I was in town for a funeral. Speaking of funerals, did you know George Wright passed away? Erika and I went to the funeral here in Alpine. Poor Melinda! Anyway, you look great and your girls look just like you!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

We miss you guys. It is the coldest winter here in 12 years. I dream of San Diego!