Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Reflections

Happy New Year!
Things I'm grateful for from 2008
(in no particular order)
  1. Getting healthy and losing those few extra pounds.
  2. Meeting Deanne who helped me with the above!
  3. Preston's non-stop talking.
  4. Todd's job.
  5. My parents coming to help out so many times.
  6. Primary kids and all they have taught me.
  7. San Diego weather.
  8. Sisters who always give me good advice and are willing to travel miles to come see me.
  9. A husband who supports all my craziness.
  10. Friends and strangers who blog.
  11. Age and all the knowledge that comes with it.
  12. My wonderful kids.
  13. Friends who are never that shocked by the stuff that goes on in my life.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Look at you and your busy blogging self!! Wow, you got caught up quick. I am so overwhelmed with all the posts I want to do to get caught up!

Your house looked like it was out of of storybook on your Christmas Eve photos. So fun.

Thanks again for the hot chocolate and marshmallows!

Erin said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas Katy! Loved all the pictures. What a cute way to display your cards (over the fireplace). AND the Christmas jammies you got your kids were darling! Happy New Year! :)
p.s. Is Todd so excited about the Chargers? Kenny and I can't wait for the game tomorrow!

Ann said...

Happy New Year Katy!!! We made our Santa cookies on Christmas Eve too! That was such a darling gift!!!! So creative and such a fun project for our family!! We loved it-thank you!