Saturday, June 26, 2010

Returning to "Normal"

The girls went to my parents house in Northern California for a week. 
They returned late last night with Todd. We are now trying to adjust to having 4 
children around. It has been a little challenging
but not to bad. Then again it's only been less then 24 hours.

 Todd is back from NYC and back at
the office next week. No more working from home or half day's at the office.
 So it looks like I'm on my own. You wont be crying for me after
you read the rest of this post. But still...

WISH ME LUCK!!!

I had a very relaxing week with Todd and the girls away and just my little boys.  
My friend from high school Caroline
came out for a few days to keep me company.
She "sacrificed" being with her kids to come out and go to
lunch with me. Do a little shopping at the mall. Make waffles for Preston. Watch movies and talk, talk, talk. 
It was so fun!

I was so grateful to friends who took Preston on play-dates so we could do all those fun things. It would not have been the same with him in tow!

I wish I could say I took a ton of pictures but no, not one. 
We were so busy relaxing I guess. 

On to Davis, he is now 17 day's old. I weighed him on my scale and he was 
9 pounds 3 ounces! He is waking up more and smiling. He is sleeping the days and nights away still and enjoys being cuddled by all the family members.
We are loving him!

A sleepy smile. I know you want to eat him up, right!

2 comments:

Erin said...

GOOD LUCK Katy!!! I've been thinking about you! Little Davis couldn't be any cuter. What a doll. Kole can't wait for their first playdate. :) Hang in there and let's go walking when I get back.

Congrats again on your little angel!

Shari said...

I'm just so happy to have you back to blogging! :)

That boy is adorable and I am so mad at myself for not coming to see you guys yet. This week, for sure!

So glad you guys are doing well. You'll do fine on your own. You are the woman.