Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sweet Dreams


We have a bed time routine that has not changed much over the past 7 years. The only thing that has changed has been the length of time the routine takes. Each additional kid has added 15+ minutes!
We usually have baths. Blow dry hair. PJ's and teeth. Then books, lots of books! Prayers, hugs and kisses, more hugs and kisses and then lights out. Or that is what I thought...

I guess now there is an after hours night life that I didn't know about going on. This is what I found when I went in before going to bed myself...



Sweet dreaming little ones.

BTY, Bella woke up with a pain in her neck, wonder why!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I think it's hilarious that you just kept her sleeping that way.

Bake Party of 6 said...

I love it! Such a darling post and I can only imagine the party. Your kids are adorable!