Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life at the Beach!






We have been having the best summer! The kids are at a great age for the beach. So with my good friend Vanessa and her four kids in town for the month of July it was one big party! We spent a lot of time at the beach, staying from early afternoon till evening. We even had a baseball game one night, girls against boys! Sydney is telling me the girls won, I think the tide won. We had to leave as the tide was coming in a little to close.


Sydney really took to boogie boarding. Last summer we couldn't get her to get wet past her ankles in the ocean so this came as a big surprise. She and Lily would be out in the waves for hours having a great time. Bella was happy body surfing and playing on the sand.

Along with the beach we also went to Legoland, a Padre's game and saw some fun movies. We did a lot of kids stuff but we did get away with our husbands for some nice dinners and some fun girl's nights. Can't wait for next year!

I wish I could post all the picture but there is not room. Hopefully I will get a slide show posted soon.

No comments: