Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!


Sydney had a very special day. I took Sydney and her two good friends, Emily and Lily all the way to L.A. to the American Girl store. My mom and Lily's mom Tiffany went along and I think we had as good of a time as the girls. Before we looked around the store we had Tea in the Cafe. It was so cute! Lily really enjoyed the "conversation" card's they had on the table. She would get so excited when asked a question or asking a question. Sydney loved trying the hot chocolate and pink lemonade. Her birthday cake was amazing! It looked like a wrapped present. Sydney also loved the peppermint ice cream that was served with it! The girls we all giggles and everything was exciting to them. They were given goodie bags to take home with all sorts of girlie things like hair bows and lip gloss.

We spent a lot of time in the store later. It was like a doll museum! I thought Sydney would want a new "Big Girl" doll but once we were inside the Bitty Baby section she only wanted new clothes for Hanna ( Hanna is her Bitty Baby her Grandma Lowe gave her when Bella was born). Hanna and Sydney sleep together every night and she travels on all over-night trips. I was glad she still loves to play with her baby doll. Just maybe it means she is not getting to big just yet. Grandma Lowe was so nice and bought Sydney and Hanna matching birthday dresses (picture to come). I think Sydney wore her dress for 3 days straight!




3 comments:

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Soooo sweet! I wish I could've been there. BTW, I love the slide show!

Jenn S. said...

So fun! We have an American Girl Doll Store in Dallas and it is so much fun - I think I like it even more than my girls do! ;)

Erin said...

Great pictures Katy! Your blog is so darling! I'm excited to be able to keep up with what you guys are up to. The American Doll store looks so cute - we need to do that sometime. It was fun catching up with you last night!