Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Email from Sydney

As I was scrolling through my crowded inbox at work yesterday I came across a very cool surprise - my first-ever email from Sydney. She seemed pretty sad as I was leaving for work that morning so I told her that she could always call me at the office if she was missing me or wanted to talk. So she must have told Jenny (her teacher at Hanna Fenichel) what I said and then together they decided to send me an email later in the day. Here it is:

"Hi Daddy,

I miss you! What are you doing? I'm making you a present. It's
something that you find at the beach. And it's shaped like a square
and it has a color. I'll give it to you when you get home."

SYDNEY

"Here are my friends' names so that you know how to spell them:"

ELSIE
EMILY
CALVIN SETH
WILL PASCO

Very cool! Probably only a matter of time before she's asking for a cell phone and/or Blackberry...

No comments: